1. Information regarding compliance with Article 10 of the LSSICE
Owner of the web: World Productions, S.L.
Address: c. Perú, 116, 2, 08018, Barcelona.
2. Protection of personal data
Personal data obtained through the website are exclusively destined to carry out the requested services. Your data will be kept in files property of World Productions, S.L. and stored for thelegally necessary time. You dispose of the right to access, rectification, cancellation and objection by sending a letter to our address at: c. Perú, 116, 2, 08018, Barcelona or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Intellectual property rights and responsibility regarding contents
– 3.1 It is forbidden to use any of the contents of the website, specifically the texts, design and logos and font codes, without the specific authorization of their owners. Any unauthorized use will be duly persecuted by the legitimate owners.
– 3.2 The owner of the website is exempt from any responsibility for the contents accessed to by links contained in the website, according to Article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The present conditions of use remain subject to Spanish law; for any conflict derived from the interpretation of the said conditions, the parts accept the jurisdiction of the tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
In order to access the services of the Club Healthy you have to register as a member using the form prepared for that purpose. You provide the data freely and voluntarily and it must be true and adjusted to the reality. Only the user is responsible for the false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
All data you enter in this form is confidential and is for internal use only. World Healthy Productions, SL, the company responsible for the web barcelonahealthy.com, will never sell or share this private information with any other company without your prior consent.
The data will be used only to provide the membership card services and will be used in our private mailing system in order to keep you informed up to date with the changes and the services of the barcelonahealthy.com page. We may use this information to contact you via regular mail, email or phone to better inform you about the new services or promotions we offer.
If you provide your personal information using this form, the treatment that may arise will be subject to the the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December 1999 about personal data protection and other applicable regulations.
If you want to exercise your rights of access, cancellation or opposition (ARCO rights) in relation to your personal data processed by barcelonahealthy.com, in the terms and conditions provided in Title III of the LOPD, you can write to info@ barcelonahealthy.com.